I was browsing my archive of videos and found a video I attached down below. Chef Bruno Tirel, our French chef in school, sang me a happy birthday song in one of my favorite languages of all time – FRENCH! I am missing him because he’s a very cool guy, smart, talkative, and full of humor. I always feel he is Filipino by heart.
Okay, so here are the things I picked up from this amazing French chef about their culture:
- French people are very straightforward.
- French people like to talk about government politics.
- French people love to cook and eat.
- French people love wine.
- French people are open to sex topics.
- French people love bread and pastries.
- French people are humorous and very opinionated.